I am very excited about this class and learning
so much from my peers. I am also excited about starting this blog but I seem to
have to redo the blog every week so I have decided that I will be doing the
blog old school manually on paper and then will transfer the information prior
to posting. So I am looking forward to seeing how everyone’s blog comes out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
March 22nd, 2020: Module 3: Unit 5: Introduction to learning theories; Unit 6: The role of learning theories in learning
This week we discussed learning theories and how the different learning theories play a role for educators. I really enjoyed...
-
This week was very interesting as the discussion question had to be answered using a new site that I had never used before called Emaze...
-
This week we discussed learning theories and how the different learning theories play a role for educators. I really enjoyed...
-
This week has been challenging as the COVID-19 virus continues to spread and now the students are doing distance learning. I didn’t wan...

No comments:
Post a Comment